- Internationally accepted Advanced level qualification from a reputed Catholic school in Sri Lanka.
- Flexibility of the system: Each subject is classified in to units. Examinations can be taken unit wise.
- Collaboration with the Awarding Body (Pearson Edexcel) and the British Council.
- Results oriented.
- Overseas universities.
- Foreign degrees in Sri Lanka.
- Professional Courses (CIM/CIMA).
- 2 academic years.
- Two Streams: Science and Commerce.
Accounting, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, IT, Mathematics, Economics, Physics
- Please fill the application provided in the College Website.
- Completed applications should be sent on or before the 10th April 2021.
- Further details and the selection procedure will be communicated only to the short listed applicants.
Address: St. Joseph's College, Colombo-10, Sri Lanka
Phone: 011 57384957